Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment – Assistant Engineer
TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Assistant Engineer Posts: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has Released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering) vacancies on Direct Recruitment basis. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online on or before 02-08-2017.
No.of Posts: 21
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering)
1.SC G): 17 Posts
2.SC (A): 03 Posts
3.ST: 01 Post
Rs.9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay (Rs. 5100/- p.m.)
Candidates age should be min 18 years for SCs, SC(A)s, STs as on 01-07-2017.
There is no Maximum Age Limit.
1) B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering)
2) B.E. (Mechanical) (or) B.E. (Civil) (or) B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) or B.E. (Production Engineering) or B.E.(Industrial Engineering)
Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination, Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
Registration Fee: Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
How to Apply:
1.Candidates should log on to Official website www.tnpsc.gov.in/ www.tnpscexams.net/ www.tnpscexams.in for Apply Online.
2.Before applying Online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & password.
3. Click on “Apply Online” & Fill all the details carefully in the application form.
4. Make a Payment (if Applicable).
5. Take print copy of application form & Keep it for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 02-08-2017.
Date & Time of Written Examination for Paper-I (Subject Paper): 07-10-2017 FN (10:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M)
Date & Time of Written Examination for Paper-II (General Studies): 07-10-2017 AN (02:30 P.M. to 04:30 P.M)